Concealer (*not vegan)
The concealer helps blend in imperfections, dark circles or puffiness as a corrective cream and provides “coverage” with a perfectly natural look. The stick format is easily transportable, allowing you to touch up any time during the day.
The ZAO Concealer is the indispensable first step to achieving a perfect complexion and eliminating imperfections. It comes in different shades to suit all skin tones and the stick format allows you to apply the product directly and locally. Select a shade one tone lighter than the colour of your skin. To soften dark under-eye circles, start at the inner corner of your eye, move along the edge of the dark circles and blend towards your lower lashes. For a fast finish, apply the corrector directly or on your finger; for a more precise application, use a brush. To minimise imperfections using your finger, apply the cover stick to the area to correct and dab around it to even out the complexion.
ZAO Beauty tip: To balance and clear up your complexion, apply concealer on vessels, redness on the nose or deep lines of expression.
To hide spots that stand out, choose a darker tone than your skin tone (fashion rule: dark thins = make-up rule: dark softens).
This product, as with all ZAO products, is free from talc and parabens (synthetic preservatives), using instead micronised silver as an effective and non-toxic preservative. ZAo does not use nanoparticles in their products, with the micronised silver being larger than nanoparticle size, making ZAO proucts safe and free from toxic chemical preservatives.
Ingredients (INCI/CTFA): Ingredients (INCI/CTFA): Oleyl Oleate, Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Persea Gratissima Oil [Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil]*, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera Cera [Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax]*, Cera Alba [Beeswax]*, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil [Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil]*, Squalene,Tocopherol, Natural Vanilla Extract As;Fragrance,Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Ci 77820 [Silver], Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil [Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil]*, Aqua [Water], Aloe; Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Alcohol. May Contain +/-: Ci 77891 [Titanium Dioxide], Ci 77491 [Iron Oxides], Ci 77492 [Iron Oxides], Ci 77499 [Iron Oxides], Ci 77288 [Chromium Oxide Green] *. May Contain +/-: Ci 77891 [Titanium Dioxide], Ci 77491 [Iron Oxides], Ci 77492 [Iron Oxides], Ci 77499 [Iron Oxides], Ci 77288 [Chromium Oxide Green]*: Ingredients From Organic Farming.
Percentage of natural ingredients: 100%
Percentage of organic ingredients: 20% minimum
- Select a shade one tone lighter than the color of your skin.
- It should be applied after foundation and before powder.
- To soften dark under-eye circles, start at the inner corner of your eye drawing a straight line downward towards the corner of the nostril. Proceed todraw the next line from the nostril upwards toward the outer corner of the triangle shape. Next using a concealer brush or your ring finger (depending onthe desired coverage), fill in the triangle blending outward away from the nose.
- For a fast finish, apply the corrector directly or on your finger and dab it.
- For a more precise application, use a brush.
- To balance and clear up your complexion, apply concealer on vessels, redness on the nose or deep lines of expression.